Friday, January 9, 2015

DAY 09- Copperhead (DC Universe)

January 9th, 2015. Day 9 of 365.

ALRIGHT LOOK. I know NOTHING about Copperhead. All I know is I was staying over at @T16skyhopp's place before TFCon 2014 and I was digging through his sale bin (Did you know he has a sales thread? You should totally check it out, all three of you.) and suddenly WHAM.


Almost in the same exact pose, here was Copperhead, smiling straight in my massively sleep deprived face. And I snapped. That crazed smile finally made nearly 20 hours of being awake finally just break a man, and he was easily the best dollar I've ever spent.

(Or $1.30 or something. The conversion rate is craaaaaaaaaaaazy.)


Articulation-wise, he's kinda limited and his paint work is kinda blotchy.

But I don't care. He's my spirit animal and this review may or may not be padding to help give a day for stuff later in the week to show up.

...on second thought, maybe I should have just reviewed Cohrada... He'll get his chance.
Day 9 complete, 356 days remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment