Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 25- Bumblebee (Construct-Bots Basic)

January 25th, 2015. Day 25 of 365.

Build Week: Day 4 of 6


Subline: Transformers: Construct-Bots
Price: $9.99
Parts Count: 45 Pieces
Price Per Piece: Around 22 cents. 

Okay hey. You want a short review? Come here for a second and I'll give you one.

Do I like Construct-Bots Bumblebee? No.

Do I find his range of motion irritating at best thanks to an overreliance on C-Clip connections and super loose balljoints? Yes.

Do I find his transformation and vehicle mode so un-inspiring that I seriously forgot to take a photo of it, kinda proving in a way that a lot of the first year of the toyline is completely forgettable? Yes.

Should you buy Construct-Bots Bumblebee? No.

Did I buy him because I have a massive problem when it comes to Bumblebee toys? Yes.

Is Day 25 over? Yes.

How many days remain? 340.

Build Week: Day 4 Complete.Two Days Remain.













No comments:

Post a Comment