Friday, January 16, 2015

DAY 16- Durian Lockseed, Gashapon (Kamen Rider Gaim)

January 16th, 2015. Day 16 of 365.

Reminder: Day 16 was written a few days ago when I was completely wrecked by either some sort of death flu, or maybe a really bad sinus infection. We'll never know. As such, Day 16 is kinda straight-to-the-point and maybe a bit harsh. Normally I would have re-written the entry, but I kinda like the quick review aspect of what is really a vending machine toy you could find on the Japanese streets.

I'm not a fan of role play toys, normally.

I am a grown man. One who may or may not own a Legacy Power Morpher, but that's aside the point. Purchased during a hazey day at TFCon Toronto for $5 (EDIT: While copy-editing I was super disappointed there is no Canadian slang for the Five Dollar Bill. I kinda want to call it the Space Fiver though.) and ever since I bought it, and as several people can attest such as the Rei_ and the hupla, I could not stop messing with it. There's a quick trigger on the back that opens the lock up.

You know. Like a lock does.

What more do you want from me, I'm sick.
MISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DAAAAAAAAAAANGEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS
If you have some kind of belt with a small sword on it- or I dunno.. a hand- you can open up the lockseed to show the inner parts of the Durian fruit and a spikey sword. With a button on the back you can also activate several sounds such as:

  • DURIAN!
  • DURIAN ARMS! MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER DANGEROOOOOUS!
  • DURIAN SQUASH!
  • DURIAN AU LAIT!
  • DURIAN SPARKING!
  • KAMEN RIDER BRAVO!
Day 16 Complete. 349 Remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment